PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Egypt, Cote d’iviore and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa. An ideal candidate will help to maximize profits by driving marketing initiatives to optimize sales while ensuring the security of company assets.
- Collaborating with relevant parties to create a budget.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- Implementing plans to address stock losses and theft.
- Employing means to control company costs.
- Generating financial reports.
- Effecting better business practices.
- Managing marketing initiatives.
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or any related field
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role, in a bank or Fintech.
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets.
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online