To be eligible for Farm Working Jobs in Canada. The Canadian Government allows applicants to apply for General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 through Agricultural Stream. Under the “Agricultural Stream,” the temporary foreign worker can be from any country. This Stream allows employers to hire Temporary Foreign Workers (TFWs) when Canadians and permanent residents are not available.
So, this is a great opportunity to apply for General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada. Applicants can live and work in Canada for a duration of up to 2 years. The highest Hourly minimum wage is $37.30/hour. Employers are also required to provide clean, and safe accommodations for their workers. Additional benefits are also available. If you are interested in Canadian Framing Jobs, read more details below.
Details About General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 through Agricultural Stream
- Job Country: Canada
- Job Location: Across Canada
- Who can Apply: Foreign worker from outside Canada
- Job type: Agricultural/Farming
- Duration: 2 Years, or 3 years
- Program Name: Hire a temporary foreign worker through the Agricultural Stream
- Wages: Employers must pay hourly wages. The hourly rate varies depending on the job and location.
- Public Holidays Pay
- Accommodation: Employers are also required to provide safe, and clean accommodations to their employees. The cost of accommodation should not be deducted from Pay.
- Transportation: Employers are also responsible to provide transportation to/from the work site.
- Health Care: Foreign workers are covered by provincial health care plans.
Primary Agriculture Work Duties
Perform duties within the boundaries of a farm. Like Planting, Machinery work.
- Apiary products
- Fruits, vegetables (including canning/processing of these products if grown on the farm)
- Nursery-grown trees including Christmas trees, greenhouses/nurseries
- Pedigreed canola seed
- Seed corn
- Oil seeds
- Maple syrup
Who Can Apply for the Agriculture Stream?
Applicants from any country with any nationality can apply for General Farm Working Jobs in Canada Under the “Agricultural Stream” Program.
The Canadian Government allows temporary foreign workers can be from any country.
How to Apply for the General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada?
If you are a foreign worker and living outside Canada then you have to apply as a “Foreign Candidate”.
- Visit this Website: https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob/foreign-candidates
- It will open a website where all the Jobs are available for applicants who are from outside Canada.
- From there you can search for jobs from employers who are recruiting foreign candidates from outside Canada.