GTBank has a wide range of offers for getting a loan in Nigeria that suits personal and business needs. You might get confused in the process of choosing the right fit.
For this reason, we have created this exhaustive list of every single GTB loan available and how you can get any one of them. Let’s dive in, shall we?
GTB Loan Types And How To Borrow Money From GTBank
The types of loans you can borrow at GTBank include:
1. GT Salary Advance
This is a GTB loan that offers you up to 50% of your monthly salary upfront. It is only available to private companies and government agency employees who have their salary accounts with GTBank. We have a post that goes in-depth into the GTbank salary advance.
How To Borrow a GT Salary Advance from GTBank
There are 3 different ways to apply for a GT Bank salary advance. They include:
- Use the GTBank internet banking platform
- Use the GTB loan code – *737*8*2#
- Visit any branch of GTBank or ATM
2. GTBank School Fees Advance (GTBank Student Loan)
Also known as the GTBank Student loan, this is a GTB loan facility that provides you the opportunity to pay school fees for your child/ward. One of the major conditions for accessing this loan is that the institution must be in Nigeria.
This credit facility is available to staff of private and public organizations who have their salary accounts with GT Bank. You can check out this post for an in-depth look into the student loan facility.
How to Borrow a GTBank Student loan
- Complete and submit an application form and an Employer undertaking form
- Provide the school fees bill and credit insurance
- Ensure that your staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTB
Get a loan up to N100,000 at the best affordable rates in Nigeria
Did you know that you can now you can compare interest rates from different lenders with our loan simulator and get the best deal? Making an informed loan decision requires comparing different loan offers before making a commitment. Through our simulator, you can see at a glance, loan offers coming from different lenders in less than 5 minutes, so you can make the right decision regarding your financing.
3. GTB Quick Credit Loan
Quick credit is a GTB loan for both salary earners and the self-employed. The GTB quick credit loan facility provides you the opportunity to get cash instantly and pay back over a period of 6 – 12 months at an interest of 1.33%.
We have a comprehensive review that explains everything you need to know about the GTBank Quickcredit facility.
How To Borrow a GTB Quick Credit Loan
- Use the quickcredit GTB loan code – *737*51*51#
- Use any of the GTBank online and mobile banking platforms
4. GTBank MaxAdvance Loan
The GTBank Max Advance Loan is a type of GTBank loan that provides loans to select employees of private and public organizations who have their salary accounts with GTbank. Learn more about the Max Advance loan.
5. GTBank MaxPlus
MaxPlus is a GTB loan that provides you with a larger loan facility and a convenient repayment plan. This is only available to platinum GTbank customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the bank.
6. Computer Acquisition Scheme
This is an NYSC loan scheme that offers loans to currently serving NYSC members to finance the acquisition of mobile devices. These corps members must have their allowance accounts domiciled with GTBank and the loan repayment must be completed within the service year.
How To Apply for The Computer Acquisition Scheme
- Complete and submit an application form
- Submit an Employer undertaking form
- Show proof of domiciliation of your NYSC allowance with GTBank.
7. GTBank Mortgage
GT Mortgage is a mortgage loan in Nigeria that provides loans to customers whose salaries or business accounts are domiciled with GTBank in order to help them own their homes.
Requirements for The GTBank Mortgage
- A completed application form
- The property’s title document
- Offer letter to sell property from vendor
- Get a valuation report from GTBank’s approved estate valuer
- Search report from GTBank legal group
8. GTBank Premium Advance
This is a revolving overdraft facility that is placed on your Debit Naira MasterCard.
Requirements for Getting A Premium Advance from GTBank
- Ensure you are already a platinum customer
- Your average monthly salary must not be less than N1million in the last 6 months
- Also, your annual turnover must not be less than N10million
- Your salary account in the last consecutive 3 months must have been with GTBank
9. GTBank Travel Advance
The Travel Advance is a GTBank loan designed to meet the travel needs of their customers with salary accounts domiciled with the bank. This loan is available for taking care of your airline ticket, hotel reservation, airport pickup and transfer, tours, and events.
10. GTBank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
The GTB car loan enables salary earners and companies with GTBank accounts pay for their car insurance premium upfront and spread the repayment over a 12-month period.
GTBank Loan Calculator
The GTBank loan calculator is a web application that helps you calculate how much your loan payment will be. The loan payment will depend on the kind of loan and its interest rate.
To make use of the loan calculator, you input your loan information (Amount, interest rate, period of repayment). After that, the calculator will help compute your monthly payments, total payments, and total interest payments.
A loan calculator is an invaluable tool. It enables you to make a more informed decision on what loan package suits you best.