Are you interested in studying at one of the top universities in Singapore? SINGA allows you to pursue a Ph.D. in Singapore and take your research to the next level. Pursuing a Ph.D. at one of the top universities in Singapore is an exciting opportunity to take your research to a new level. The Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-2024 offers international students with exceptional academic records a full scholarship to pursue a Ph.D. in Singapore’s renowned institutions. Through this program, prospective students have the chance to benefit from the expertise of some of the world’s most respected academics and gain firsthand experience in a cutting-edge research environment. Whether you are looking to push the boundaries of your field or expand your skillset with cutting-edge knowledge, the Singapore Ph.D. program provides an invaluable opportunity for working professionals and graduates alike to jumpstart their research careers by becoming part of one of the most prominent academic nations in Asia.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a prestigious opportunity to help foster young, ambitious professionals in Singapore to help them further their careers in the country. Through this award, students pursuing doctoral studies at any of the acclaimed universities within the country can receive up to two years of fully funded scholarships. These universities, Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore, the Singapore Management University, and the Singapore University of Technology are collaborating with the Agency for Science to offer this incredible educational opportunity. The SINGA scholarships ensure that students from any background with great initiative can accomplish their goals and make a positive contribution to their chosen field.
The SINGA fully-funded international scholarship is a unique opportunity for excellent students from around the world to experience the best education in science and engineering that Singapore’s renowned universities can offer. Students will be part of a vibrant research community at SINGA, working with students and mentors from different backgrounds and cultures. Such encounters will allow them to expand their horizons with an understanding of how different nations interact, helping them become more culturally aware global citizens. It is an opportunity for students to diversify their experiences and be part of something truly amazing.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Singapore
- Host Institutions: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, & SUTD.
- Course Level: PhD/Doctorate
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 June 2023
Financial Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023-24:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,700.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Eligibility Criteria of SINGA Awards 2023-24:
- All international graduates can apply for the 2023 SINGA Scholarship.
- You should have a passion for research.
- You must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
Supporting Documents for SINGA Awards 2023-24:
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts,
- Master’s Academic Transcripts,
- Two recommendation letters
The application deadline to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 is 1 June 2023 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore Time)
What are the steps to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24?
- The applicant has to apply online for the Singapore International Scholarship.
- Create an account here.
- Make sure you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – when you log in to the online application portal.
- You can browse the research projects by going to “Search Research Areas” and choosing the one that interests you.
- The application must also contain copies of the required documents.
- When creating your account in the application portal, please make sure the information you provide is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first login.
- You should double-check and ensure that all the information in the online application is correct and accurate before submitting the application.