Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before December 31, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except the USA and Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the technical undergraduate degree in Denmark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- total score of 98% in an approved Foundation program
- 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants have to send their application along with the supporting documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- CV ;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- motivation letter (up to 1000 words);
- proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you;
- an extract with grades and a bachelor‡s degree or its equivalent;
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills through various exams like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, etc.
The benefits of the Lifeasapa International Undergraduate Scholarship is that it is providing three types of scholarships, i.e.,
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly award in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period.
Use the link below to apply for some fully-funded scholarships and some free online courses as well;