University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies Fellowship: University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies is opening an opportunity to candidates to apply for an international fellowship. This program is available for high-achieving students of domestic and international nationalities who wish to enrol for studies at the University.
This application is to be completed by students entering full-time MA, MSc or PhD thesis-based graduate programs. All students newly admitted to their program in the calendar year in January, May and September are considered “entering”. Academic achievement minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for PhD students.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): University of Lethbridge, Canada
Fellowship to be taken at: University of Lethbridge, Canada
Fellowship Type: Tuition award
Fellowship level: Full-time MA, MSc or PhD
Fellowship Worth: Stipend of $15, 000
Subject Eligibility: Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International students
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies Fellowship
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Science program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Academic achievement (minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for Ph.D
- Research record(CV)
- Potential for contribution in respective field of study
- Cannot be held concurrently with other major awards valued at or greater than $10,000.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Lethbridge, Canada
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Lethbridge’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to Apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships and bursary application portal.