MultiChoice Careers Opportunities for Young Graduates is now open for applications from motivated candidates who wish to enrol for these opportunities. A career at MultiChoice will enrich your life.
The MultiChoice careers portal is a searchlight for talented individuals across industries who crave innovation, excitement and enrichment.
Company/Organisation(s): MultiChoice Group
Program Location: MultiChoice Across Africa
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
MultiChoice Careers Opportunities | What to Expect
By joining the MultiChoice Group, you are answering the call to deliver unforgettable moments powered by ground breaking technology across Africa and redefine the future of entertainment.
Find your perfect fit with MultiChoice careers. Browse our job categories for opportunities across functions.
- Bank Reconciliations Manager
- Finance Business Innovation Specialist – 5 months FTC
- NOC Manager
- Procure to Pay Systems Analyst
- Senior Agile Specialist
- Senior IT Auditor with CISA
- Senior Manager: Series Acquisitions & Scheduling
- Senior Product Manager: Dstv App
To be eligible for MultiChoice Career Opportunities for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Good knowledge and understanding of your profession
- Applicants must be skilful and creative
- Applicants who are looking for a challenge
- Applicants must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
- Key Team Player
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
How-to-Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants should complete and submit application online through MultiChoice careers portal.
Application Deadline: Not Stated