The UK Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 is an ideal opportunity to start working in the UK. The UK is near and the visa process is easy. It’s not far like other countries Australia, Canada, and the USA. Secondly, the aim of the UK is to add more than 3 million jobs to the UK economy. Because the UK is currently facing a lot of shortage of labor workers, this is why more than 46,000 UK companies are offering Visa Sponsorship. All of them are Fully Approved by the Government of the UK. And they can legally be allowed to Sponsor international applicants. Agriculture is one of the UK’s fastest-growing sectors and employment rates for graduates are extremely high.
Most of the UK Farming Visa Sponsorship Jobs are available in England. Farming Jobs in UK are available in both the public and private sectors in the UK and abroad. The average salary for Farmer jobs is £32,500. Average £12.19 per hour. For this, you don’t need any high-level qualifications. You need a basic qualification. And if you are ready to apply for these types of Jobs that include, for example, picking fruit and vegetables or flowers, farming, and other related activities related to farming. You need to be at least 18 years old to apply for the UK Farm Working Visa. The List of the UK Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 is available below.
Details About UK Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Job Country: United Kingdom
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Farm Workers
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: Not less than 18
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: £32,500/year. Average £12.19 per hour
How does UK Visa Sponsorship work?
- Your sponsor will give you your certificate of sponsorship reference number.
- You’ll need to add your certificate of the sponsorship reference number to your visa application form – you can only use it once.
Benefits and Package
- Accommodation provided (approx. £30 p/w)
- Visa Sponsorship
- Flight Contribution
- 48 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Variable shift patterns
No Farmers in the UK
UK agriculture depends on about 70,000 migrant workers each year
- In 2021, the UK agriculture industry was made up of 216,000 farm holdings
- There were estimated to be approximately 92,100 farmers working in the United Kingdom as of 2022
- Agriculture in the United Kingdom uses 71% of the country’s land area, employs 1% of its workforce (467,000 people)
Who can Apply?
Any applicant from any country with the correct documents and offer letter from the UK can apply for the Farm Working Jobs.
Duty of Farm Worker
Your day-to-day duties will depend on the time of year and the type of farm you work on.
- Fruit Picking
- Vegetable Packing
- Picking of Fruits/Vegetables
- Feed and look after farm animals
- treat animals and crops to prevent disease
- operate and repair farm machinery like tractors, and milking machinery on dairy farms
- maintain farm buildings
- trim hedges, clear drains, and ditches, and mend fences and walls
List of Farm Working Jobs in UK
1# UK Govt Farm Working Jobs (1,000 Jobs)
Here are the steps to Find and apply for a UK Govt Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Job through UK govt official website. These are the Farm working jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship.
- Step 1: Visit the UK Govt Website: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/
- Step 2: You will see a Search Bar. Write “Farm”, or Farming, or Agriculture, and then press enter.
- Step 3: It will List all UK Sponsorship Jobs from Approved UK Companies. And you can apply directly from there online.
2# Agricultue Jobs UK (Tasty Careers)
The exact work you’ll be doing will vary from season to season and depend on what sort of farm you’re working but a wide range of tasks need to be carried out including:
- Planting, tending, and harvesting crops using a variety of equipment such as tractors and combine harvesters
- Rearing and tending livestock which includes feeding, mucking out, caring for sick or newborn animals, and using milking machines for dairy work
- Preparing animals for transport
- Maintaining hedges and woodland
- Maintaining vehicles and machinery
- Cleaning and repairing buildings
- Spreading fertilizer
- Putting up and maintaining fences
You may also be provided with accommodation which is either free or very cheap.
- For more information: Apply Here
3# Apprentice Farm Worker
- Wage: £7,503.60 Annually
- Location: BERWICK UPON TWEED
4# General Farm Worker (Livestock) Apprenticeship
- Wage: £10,004.80 Annually
- Location: GARGRAVE ROAD, SKIPTON
5# AB Agri
AB Agro is a UKs approved sponsor. At AB Agri, we manufacture animal feed, create nutrition and technology-based products, and offer our customers data services for the agri-food industry.
- How to Apply: Visit Here
6# UK Agriculture Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs
These are the registered and approved farming and agriculture companies in the UK that can hire international applicants. More than 46,000 Companies can sponsor applicants.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Visit: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1113489/2022-10-26_-_Worker_and_Temporary_Worker.csv/preview
- The above link will open a List of companies in the UK that are approved.
- Press (ctr+f). And write in a search bar “Farm, or agriculture”. It will list all agriculture companies in the UK that are sponsoring foreign applicants. You can copy the name of the company on Google and apply for Farming Jobs directly from there.
More Farm Jobs in UK
Look for job vacancies at: