Karolinska Institutet (KI) Global Master’s Scholarships\
: The Karolinska Institutet is pleased to announce its 2023 tuition fee waiver scholarships to excellent students who are enrolled in the Global Master’s Programmes of the institution commencing each Autumn semester in Sweden. Students who have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Karolinska Institutet (KI) as a university is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and programmes. The university prides itself in the fact that they provide the best environment for academic and research activities globally.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Karolinska Institutet
Scholarship to be taken in: Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Tuition waiver, living costs, other benefits
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Number of Awards: 10
Nationality: Non EU/EEA Students
KI Global Master’s Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2023.
- Applicants must be tuition fee paying student from outside the EU/EEA.
- Applicants must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme they have applied for.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee for students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme.
- Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding. Students are allowed to apply for other funding sources to cover their expenses
- How-to-Apply: All applicants first to chose their preferred the KI Global Master’s programmes in their application for admission to the institute.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to apply for the scholarship via the email they used to create their account.
- The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted through the University Admissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s programme.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2023