You will probably agree with the idea that celebrities from the good old days have some charm, charisma and decency about them.
Yes in the past, celebrities were so much respected and people really looked up to them: they wore decent their clothes, sang meaningful songs, thrilled us their skills on the ball, and entertained us with good movies which many of us will always remember.
We are convinced that the celebrities in the past were more exciting and impactful to the youths than the presents
Some of these st.ars like Fela, Olu Jacobs, Pete Edochie, Kanu, Oliseh and Tesim Balogun left big boots no one yet has been able to fill. Below are 30 Nigerian Stars from different generations and interesting things some of them have in common.
1. Sir Victor Uwaifo and Flavour
Brilliant musicans and guitarist
2. Saint obi and Somadina
Good looking actors who are good in romantic movies
3. Benita and Destiny Etiko
Nollywood bad girls. They never disappoint when it comes to s snatching people’s husband or playing bad girl roles in movies.
4. Bright Chimezie and Tekno
Both are light skinned, talented musicans and dancers.
5. Oneyeka Owenu and Tiwa Savage
Beautiful musicans with soothing voices
6. Jay Jay Okocha and Joe Aribo
Dazzling skills, sublime touch and intricate passes
7. Sandra Achums and Chika Ike
8. Robert Peters and Bolanle Ninolowo
Both actors are masculine and are good in playing romantic and action roles.
9. Lilian Bach and Adesua Etomi
Apart from their gorgeous smiles, these actressses tend to fall in love in all their movies.
10. Hanks Anuku and Zubby Micheal
Old skool Nollywood bad boy and new skool Nollywood bad boy
11. Oby Edozie and Mercy Johnson
Gifted acteeses who can play any role.
12. John Utaka and Moses Simon
When their on the ball defenders tend to shiver. Both men create and score goals too.
13. Evi Edna and Simi
14. Terry G and Naira Marley
Kings of the street
15. Ngozi Nwosu and Queen Nwokoye
16. Chidi Ihezie and Moyo Lawal
17. Grace Amah and Ini Edo
18. Thelma O’khaz and Tonto Dikeh
19. Afolabi ‘Jagua’ Afolayan and Charles Inojie
Just as Afolabi Afolayan is popular for the pharse ‘my belle oh my head oh, Chales Inojie is also popular with his own pharse: ‘Na dem dey rush us”
20. Patience Ozokwor and Eve Esin
When it comes to acting, it seems Patience Ozokwor baptized Eve Esin with wickedness.
21. Genevieve and Nancy Isime
22. Omotola Jalade and Bimbo Ademoye
23. Jim Iyke and Kenneth Okolie
We all know Jim Iyke for his anger issues in movies. Kenneth Okolie is just like him.
24. Ramsey Nouah and Ken Erics
Gentlemen of Nollywood
25. Pat Attah and Alex Ekubo
Flash back to past, almost every Nigerian woman was crushing on Pat Attah.But today their eyes are all on Alex Ekubo.
26. Emeka Ike and Daniel K Daniel
27. Nkiru Sylvanus and Chacha Eke
Nkiru Sylvanus and Chacha Eke are professionals when it comes to crying.
28. Ireti Doyle and Beverly Naya
29. Sam Dede and Junior Pope
Both actors are smooth operators. They are terrific in action movies
30. Liz Benson and Regina Daniels
Once upon a time, Liz Benson was the finest and most talked about actresss in Nigeria. Today is the turn of Regina Daniels. 10-12 years from now someone else will take the spot from her.
Which generations of stars do you love the most? The Past or The Present?