Margaret Obi nee Brownson Usen is a philanthropist and a businesswoman. She is the wife of Peter Obi, the Labour Party 2023 Presidential Candidate and former Anambra state governor.
Here are 5 things you probably do not know about her;
- Margaret Brownson Usen was born on September 9th and hails from Calabar in Cross River State.
- She has been married for 30 years. Margaret tied the knot with her husband, Peter Obi in 1992.
- She is a mom of two; Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi and Gregory Peter Oseloka Obi. Both kids are reportedly based outside the country.
- She is the brain behind her husband’s National Gender Affirmative Action, a cause aimed at ensuring women earned a seat in Obi’s cabinet while he was Anambra governor. Her support for causes relating to women and children is unwavering.
- Margaret is a women’s rights activist. She saw to the creation of family courts in the state’s Ministry of Women’s Affairs and Social Development (MWAPD) which is aimed at dealing with issues involving the abuse of children and the violation of women’s rights; especially widows ensuring they inherit their deceased husband’s properties.
Abuja doctor reveals unique way to permanently cure weak er3ction, small and shameful manh0od and infert!lity issues without side effects within a short period. Also, Prostrate ENLARGEMENT REMEDY: Click here to see!!