Applications are invited from Recent Graduates of African descent for the 2022/2023 SAP Young Professionals Program which is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP designed to give young graduates the soft skills and certifications needed to begin a career as an Associate consultant with SAP.
The program will last for 2 months and will help introduce the graduates to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant. Eligible young Africans are encouraged to apply for the opportunity.
Program Type: Young Professionals Program
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: 2 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SAP Young Professionals Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco, Ethiopia, Kenya or Uganda.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be willing to commit fully time to the training programme.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Young Professionals Programme for Recent Graduates are to visit the application webpage for each of the countries to apply.
SAP Young Professionals Programme Nigeria
SAP Young Professionals Programme Ghana
SAP Young Professionals Programme Morocco
SAP Young Professionals Programme Uganda
SAP Young Professionals Programme Ethiopia
SAP Young Professionals Programme Kenya
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details