The High Commission of India, Abuja, invites applications from suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Investigator
Job No.: HCI/ABUJ/579/1/2022
- Job includes promotion of trade and investment between India and Nigeria through facilitation of business contacts;
- Coordination with business chambers;
- Marketing; organizing business events;
- Conducting market surveys;
- Arranging visits of business and official delegations to Nigeria;
- Preparation of bilateral trade data;
- Handling trade queries, etc.
- The incumbent is also supposed to perform other duties as directed from time to time.
- The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in any discipline.
- Candidate with Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration and training in combination with professional experience will be given preference.
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on 1st October 2022.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Marketing / Business establishments, office work and maintenance of office records and file.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS office, Excel and IT/computer administration including soft and hardware skills, management of outlook.
- Good team player
- Intercultural competence
- Pro-active approach.
- Ability to prioritize and deal with multiple tasks.
Starting salary for this position is USD 620 per month gross in the pay scale ranging from USD 620-1525. The remuneration package will include 21 working days of annual leave.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
Tentative Interview Date
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in the prescribed format) along with copies of relevant / supporting Documents in a closed envelope superscribed as Application for the Post of “Marketing Investigator” addressed and sent to:
Head of Chancery,
High Commission of India,
364, Cadastral Zone, CBD,
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview tentatively.
- No transport or other assistance/reimbursement will be provided for appearing in the interview.