The applications are open and all applicants are invited to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan by the Asian Development Bank. Start preparing your applications and complete an online application. The ADB grant 300 Scholarships every year and most of the Scholarships are awarded in Japan. You need to apply to the University of Tokyo Under the ADB Scholarship. The University of Tokyo is Ranked 26th among the world’s best universities and 1st in Asia and Japan. Around 300,000 international students are currently studying at universities.
Let me tell you in a simple way. First, you will apply for the ADB Scholarship. If you are granted a Scholarship then you just need to apply for admission at the University of Tokyo, Japan. The ADB is offering a 2 Year Master Degree Program in different Academic Fields available at the University of Tokyo. There is No Application Fee Required for the ADB Japan Scholarship.
Applicants can apply for Scholarships in Japan without IELTS. The Japanese Government dont ask for IELTS as well as Knowledge of the Japanese language is not mandatory. The ADB will cover all the expenses including the Flight Tickets as well. Participants from ADB Member countries can apply for the ADB Scholarship. While applicants from any nationality can apply to Study at Tokyo University. The details about the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan are available below.
Details About University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
- Scholarships Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo University
- Degree Level: Master Degree Programs
- Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th December 2022
ADB Scholarship Benefits
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo will cover all the Expenses. The ADB Scholars will receive the following Fundings:
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Fields of Study
If you want to apply for an ADB Scholarship at Tokyo University then you have the following fields of Study options available at Tokyo University.
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Be a national of an ADB Member Country.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
The last date to Apply at the University of Tokyo is 10th December 2022. The full timeline is uploaded to the University of Tokyo Website.
How to Apply for the ADB Tokyo University Scholarship
The Application Process is online. Follow the steps given by Tokyo University. The Link to the online application form is available below.