Interested to Work in Denmark, a European country. Denmark is looking for workers from other countries to fill these Jobs. The official site of the government of Denmark said that Denmark is in need of workers as the number of vacancies continues to increase. The Danish Government also Publish a list of Labor Shortage Jobs for foreign workers. So, international applicants can apply for the Denmark Sponsorship Jobs. The Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) includes a total of 45 Job titles. It means that 91 nationals of other countries can apply for these Jobs in Denmark.
A high number of job openings are also available to highly educated people. According to SIRI. The number of vacancies had doubled compared to after the COVID. The official work in Denmark website shows a Total of 2088 Denmark Sponsorship Jobs. Search among our vacant positions from a wide range of Danish companies. All jobs are in English. Here in our article, we have published a List of High demand Jobs in Denmark as well as a Link to the website where you can apply to Danish Companies.
List of Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Country: Denmark
- Open to: Foreign
Sectors Where Denmark is Facing Labor Shortage
- Science and engineering associate professionals: laboratory technician, plumbing technician, plumber, construction manager
- Business and administration associate professionals: appraiser, merchandiser, buyer, shipping agent, caseworker (unemployment insurance fund), real estate agent, logistic assistant (sales and purchasing), legal secretary, medical secretary, caseworker (building projects)
- Legal, social, cultural, and related associate professionals: family counselor, parish clerk, head chef
- General and secretary clerks: senior clerk, office assistant
- Numerical and material recording clerks: bookkeeper, bookkeeping and accounting clerk, finance assistant, sales support assistant, insurance clerk, payroll bookkeeper
- Office and customer service clerks: human resources assistant
- Personal services workers: chef, hairdresser
- Personal care workers: social and health care assistants (must have Danish authorization)
- Market-oriented skilled agricultural and nursery workers: landscape gardener
- Building and related trades workers: bricklayer, carpenter, building painter and decorator
- Metal, machinery, and related trade workers: sheet metal and construction blacksmith, bodywork metal worker, blacksmith, sheet metal worker, service technician (iron and metal), industrial technician, CNC operator, mechanic (passenger cars and vans), crane mechanic (agriculture and industrial machines)
- Electrical and electronic trades workers: electrician, electro-technician
- Food processing, woodworking, garment, and other craft and related trades workers: confectioner (excluding industrial production), cabinetmaker.
Sectors With High Demand
The Danish job market is facing skills shortages. Therefore, there are many sectors with good job opportunities for both skilled and highly qualified candidates. Especially within the following sectors:
- Information and communications technology
- Life Science
- Business and Finance
- Medical and Healthcare Services
- Service and Hospitality
- Transport and Logistics
Jobs for Highly Educated People in Denmark
- Managers in the social field: daily manager (institution)
- Natural science and engineering: production engineer, mechanical engineer, graduate engineer (construction), civil engineer, architectural technology and construction manager, environmental engineer, energy engineer, architect, town planner, GIS employee
- Healthcare: medical doctor, nurse, midwife, dentist, occupational therapist
- Teaching and educational work: associate professor at a university college or a business academy, assistant professor at a university college subject teacher at a vocational upper secondary education, business college teacher, primary school teacher, independent school teacher, VUC teacher, child care worker, social education worker, music teacher
- Economics, administration, and sales: auditor, accounting controller, HR consultant
- Information and communication technology: IT consultant, IT quality employee, IT project leader, programmer and system developer, web developer, webmaster, UX designer
- Law, social science, and culture: legal officer, curator, economist, psychologist, social worker, priest, organist
- Technicians and assistants in healthcare: radiographer, dental hygienist
- Your CV
- Cover Letter
- Offer Letter
- The company will contact selected applicants to be interviewed.
- See what to mention in your CV (Here)
How to Find and Apply for Jobs in Denmark?
The Official Website “Work in Denmark” Published a List of open vacancies in all fields. To Apply, please visit the official website that is given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR THE DENMARK JOBS
Disclaimer: This information is based on news circulated on Google and knowledge I got from the official Denmark Govt website. I am not an immigration lawyer or consultant. My own personal views and analysis. I have attached a link to an official announcement above. If you are unsure, go to the official website that is given above.