The Nigerian Army recruitment portal opens for its Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women. Interested candidates can apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 via the official portal recruitment.army.mil.ng and follow necessary procedures to submit their application on the portal.
For every recruitment process, the Nigerian Army has the culture of announcing through tweets or other channels thus; “this is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for *Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on (a yet to be announced date), please apply using the link: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng”
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 | Regular Recruit Intake (RRI)
The Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers. The training last for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate.
To be enlisted in the Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 exercise, you need to present with the following qualifications;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by
31 May 2022.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 (RRR) | Summary of Requirements
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades):||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades):||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades):||22|
|Maximium Age (Trades):||26|
|Minimium Height (Male):||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female):||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification:||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
How to Apply
- Visit the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Login with your username and password or signup if you don’t have one.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then, complete and print the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from
12 – 26 April 2022.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from
26 April 2022.
Application Period: To be updated