Applications are hereby invited from eligible and exceptional students for Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students at La Trobe University. These scholarships are available for Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework, International Students.
The Destination Australia program aims to draw in and aid foreign students who want to study in regional Australia. This scholarship gives students the chance to take part in high-quality education in rural Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): La Trobe University, Australia
Host Institution(s): La Trobe University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $15000 per annum for Four years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Destination Australia Scholarships
These scholarships reward your achievements and are designed to support your studies, no matter what the future holds.
Two payments of $7,500 per payment per year paid after semester 1 and 2 census dates. Payments will be made for up to three years for new undergraduate students, and two years for new postgraduate by coursework students.
Studying overseas offers you a lot of exciting opportunities, but it is important you’re prepared for the costs involved.
To be eligible for Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Be an international student commencing their first year of study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course in Semester 1 2023.
- Be studying full-time at one of La Trobe University’s regional campuses.
- Be residing in or intending to move to a regional area classified as RA2 to RA5, by the Australian Standard Geographical Classification Remoteness Area. (Check the 2016 box next to the “ASGS Remoteness Areas”).
- Ability to meet entry requirements for the course.
- Recipients must meet all the conditions in their Letter of Offer for their course to ensure payment of the scholarship. Conditions of offer can be found in the Letter of Offer sent by admissions.
- Recipients must be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered in its entirety at the campus. The scholarship is not transferable to other campuses.
- Recipients must enrol in four subjects in a Semester to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients cannot hold any other University scholarship.
How-to-Apply: All interested and eligible applicants for Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students will automatically be assessed when applying for an eligible course. No separate application is required. To apply for your course please click here.
La Trobe Recruitment & International Operations (RIO), LTUglobal@latrobe.edu.au
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022