The University of Melbourne, Australia is offering approximately 1000 International Undergraduate scholarships to students from all nationalities. The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships are targeted at high achieving international students enrolling at the University of Melbourne for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship will afford beneficiaries the opportunity to work with many talented and inspiring researchers at the university. Applicants are to note that candidates will be selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of their high school studies to determine the value of the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: up to $56,000
Number of Awards: Approximately 1000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria | Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions to be considered for these scholarships;
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their high school certificates or its equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to interact with people of diverse background.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants are first required to apply for admission into a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Melbourne for the 2022/2023 academic session. Eligible candidates with an offer of admission are automatically considered the scholarships based on merit.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Visit the Official Website for more Details