The applications for the King Fahd University Scholarships 2023 are now open. International applicants from all over the world can apply for the KFUPM scholarship 2023. The Scholarship is open for the Spring Semester (January 2023) intake. The King Fahd University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Full Masters and PhD and MBA Degree Programs. But MBA programs are not available for Spring Intakes. All other regular degree programs are open. The applications for the King Fahd Scholarship can be submitted without TOEFL. All application process is online.
King Fahd was a King of Saudi Arabia and is regarded as one of the most famous and prominent Kings of Saudi Arabia. On his name, there is a Gate in Mecca which is called King Fahad Gate, located on the eastern edge of the al-Haram also called the Sacred Mosque, and the Grand Mosque or Great Mosque of Mecca. Please Note that Female Students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship 2023. King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including All Sciences, Engineering, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields.
The application process is free and has no application fee. The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & Ph.D. Admissions. This is one of the prestigious Scholarships to Study in Arab Countries. Further details about the King Fahd University Scholarships 2023 are given below.
Details About King Fahd University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 4th September 2022
King Fahd Scholarship Benefits
King Fahd Offers a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in Research and Book Writing.
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Available Fields of Study offered by King Fahd University
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offers diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Eligibility Criteria For Master, PhD. & M.B.A
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Requirements & Documents
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees are submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above Mandatory Documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The last date to apply Online for the King Fahd Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia is 4th September 2022. And for Submitting Recommendation Letters the Last Date is 11th September 2022.
How to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2023
The Application Process is all Online. There is an Online Application Form. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. To Apply. Please Visit the Website link below.