University for the Creative Arts is pleased to announce the 2022/2023 UCA Scholarships and Fee Discounts for international students aimed at assisting students with the cost of enrolling in a degree program.
The scholarships and fee discounts are available for international students enrolling in both an undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the university. It also applies to both domestic and international students studying at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University for the Creative Arts, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee Discount
Host Institution(s): University for the Creative Arts
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
UCA Scholarships and Fee Discounts | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the UCA Scholarships and Fee Discounts 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be either a domestic student or an international student enrolled in a full time study programme at the University.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other UCA scholarship.
- Successful candidates will be expected to get involved in promotional activities.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UCA Scholarships and Fee Discounts are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline as late application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022