The Applications are now open to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand for the Academic Year 2022. Chula University offering a Fully Funded Full-Time Masters Degree and PhD Degree Scholarship Programs to all International Students. Chulalongkorn University is Ranked 1st in Thailand. One of the oldest and one of the country’s most prestigious University.
The University has Established the Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students. Getting a Scholarship at Thailand University is very easy. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Chulalongkorn University. The Scholarship is Available in all Academic Fields and Majors that is offered by the University.
All the Expenses will be Covered Under the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. You Dont Need to Pay for anything. 2 Year Duration is for Master Degree and 3 Year Duration is for PhD Program. The More Detailed Information about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2021 is given below.
Details About Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: June 10, 2022
Term of the Scholarship:
- 2 Year Master Program Starting in August 2022
- 3 Year Doctoral Program Starting in August 2022
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Scholarship. The Scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- Return Airfare Ticket will be provided to/from Country.
- Full Tuition Fee will be paid and will be covered by the University.
- A Monthly stipend will be provided to cover the Living Expenses.
- Accommodation Allowance will be Provided.
Available Program for Masters, PhD
- Applicant Must be International Students from any Country. Should not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Participants from ASEAN Countries and Participants from Non-ASEAN Countries both are Eligible
- Applicants Must have Completed a Bachelors’s degree if applying to a Master, and Masters’s Degree if applying to PhD. Program.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 40.
- Good Command of English.
- The applicant must be in Good Health.
Documents Required for the Application
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The last date to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 is June 10, 2022.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Select the Scholarship Program Name as “Scholarship Program for Foreigners from ASEAN Countries And non-ASEAN countries”
Detailed information to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship can be found by visiting the official website. In order to apply Please Visit the Official website of Chulalongkorn University.