The University of Western Australia is pleased to announce its 2022/23 scholarships to high-achieving students across the globe in their Global Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023. The scholarship will be awarded to both undergraduate and postgraduate students from selected countries who apply for particular courses.
The scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their offer letter.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee Discount
Host Institution(s): The University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to AUD$48,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Global Excellence Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship 2022 at the University of Western Australia, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of the one of the eligible countries.
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Western Australia.
- Have achieved an equivalent: ATAR of 88.00 – 98.00+; or WAM of 70.00 – 85.00+. If studying an approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), students must have achieved a WAM equivalent of more than 75.00.
- Be proficient in the use of English language.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Western Australia are to complete an online application as the scholarship will be awarded to those who are eligible based on ATAR/WAM requirements.
Application Deadline: Not specified