Tulane University offers various need- and merit-based scholarship opportunities for international students. Tulane offers up to $23,000 in need-based financial aid to international students who qualify and who have not already been awarded that amount or more in merit scholarships.
The university offers global scholarship which may be partial or full-tuition award that is renewable for 4 years. Recipients of this award are international students with outstanding academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tulane University
Scholarship Type: Partial and Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Tulane University
Scholarship Worth: $23,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Tulane University International Student Financial Aid 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Tulane University International Student Financial Aid, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time study program.
- Must be an international student
- Must have obtained good educational credentials.
- Applicants must demonstrate personal intellectual ability, leadership capability and a desire to contribute and a desire to contribute to society at large to improve the lives of others.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Tulane University International Student Financial Aid are to submit a CSS profile and all necessary. In addition to the special awards below, international students may compete for all other available merit scholarships.
Application Deadline: November 2022