The Australian Northern Territory Government is pleased to offer the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship to eligible international students for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship program is currently accessible for all international students wanting to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships are provided by the Northern Territory (NT) Government and education providers to talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Northern Territory (NT) Government, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Charles Darwin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $12 000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International Student
DETAILS | Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship 2022
Applications are open throughout the year for all other education and training providers participating in the scholarship program. The scholarship is to reduce your fees for your first semester or year of tuition with your education provider.
To be eligible for Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must submit your completed application to a participating NT education and training provider, view providers in the where you apply section below
- Applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT
- Applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership
- Applicants meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- Applicants must be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- Applicants must not already be studying in the NT, or with a NT education provider
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship
- Applicants must have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- Applicants not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship for International Students are expected to:
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.
Application Deadline: Not Specified